Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Activist

Remy Ma (rapper with hit song called I'm Conceited) is conceited and the reason is ignorance - I got a real message for the people - here to deliver it - they sellin' out commercial - I'm hurt - feel deliberate - 'cause I gotta go around hearin little kids singin that *ish* (edited) I bring back the real - 94 you can feel - son of no one - son I ain't never had a father - what I'm losing's no bother - I'm venerable - my aurora - scar those penetrable - these rappers ain't movin me - like I'm a vegetable - I know you get a kettle full - I know Bush stole the country - yeah untold (numbers) died - but all of us know that - it's a fact - it's old pride - his father did it too - I'm just spittin what is true - while so many rappers pack the ignorant I can't do - but the time has arrived - let's get in line - my rhymes thrive - support the real finds - if you ain't real than shut your blinds - me I stay lookin out the window seein souls - platinum status that's not even in my goals - I'm the Phantom of the Opera (old alias) no need for celebrity - too busy as an activist my facts get you ready

HOOK
This is serious man. We ain't playin. With all that's goin down... You think we got time to be playin?


People comparin me to Immortal Technique (political rapper) - well that's alright - both of us got schools to teach - both got fools to reach - drop fools with true speech - truth never comes from - just one person - that's why my group Non Conformists is on the track mercin (slang for killin or doin' well) - plus us and Michael Moore - Malcolm X - cite respect - cite the King, Martin Luther - I ain't hypin nothin new for ya - but my Gandhi philosophy - might just be to new to ya (you) - the rap Robin Hood - fact - I drop bombs for good - lyrical weapon I'm not quiet - my canvas paint a riot - but it gotta be calm - in the open focused plans - non violent stands freed masses to open lands - not just here - but in India - the fear - I get into ya - Fox News talkin' 'bout war for 24 - time to shut of the TV - play my CD some more - go to My Space - my site - my place - I set the pace for race relations - I'm relating it with grace - I don't need to show my face - I drop flows you gotta taste - As I said - the concept of races is dead - every year I'm back in this pack your head with the activist

HOOK 2
It's Time. We got plans man. Startin our own organizations - our own non profits. And not those fake ones - them ones exploiting the kids. Nah man - ones that really do it's job


On One Race - I broke down the structure of society - but I still got more - in this war on sobriety - (George W) Bush a known drunk - known deserter - he pro murder - he got the White House - he grew up right up on the couch - his dad and Ronald Reagan - started beef (conflicts) when they came in - and actin all religious but they victims say they Pagans - now - this a demonstration like a march for the nation - start facin what you lacing - start charting and erasin - what's contained in your brain - you just here to consume - corporations place the gloom - told you - time to face the doom - to them you just a talkin -walkin money bag - I don't talk I don't brag - never throw up the flag - never salute nothin striped I shoot it down clownin hype - I turn down record deals - I got somethin proud I feel - I got masses to move - classes labeled and I prove - so go tell your friends or buy it for 'em with you ends (funds) cause when the money come in - we got plans that's not funny - startin up non profits with food to hand to cats (thats) hungry

HOOK 3
I had these thoughts for years - now y'all listen 'cause the flow (is) tight - that's alright - whatever it takes - as long as y'all follow me. That's 3 verses - that's a whole song. If you made it this far - you really seekin truth. If not then turn it off - but this beat right here - it's talkin to me - it's makin me want to say more


The rap Al Simmons (Spawn movie) - don't give in to the grim in (life)- my self defense training entertaining if they hittin - I never pack steel (gun) - but in this I'm well versed - I flip gun disarm training if it came worst to worst - I don't advocate violence but I'm too young to die in this - I put money on me if a dummy come tryin this - I'm all about peace still a beast raw survivalist - might die for who die in this - like MLK - still speak and still pining this - used to think about quittin - till the victims kept rising - now I got a mission to get 'em in (the struggle) like Verizon (who got everybody) - and *buck* (edited) that corporation they stuck up in they crimes in - my whistle blowin skills spilled all over the horizon - I spread like pollution - Houston - clean up the air - go thinkin on solutions till we got ones to spare - you (Bush) destroyin the whole world - Bill (Clinton) just had that one affair - when they march on DC ya see me I'm prepared - non violent demonstration they facin no scared - activism rap is bared



No comments:

Post a Comment