Monday, August 1, 2011

Soulful Reflection

You wanna make fun of people for carryin' more weight than you? - that's great why don't you try walkin' a day in their shoes - so you can see how if feels - y'all some hypocritical trippin' - wait till your metabolism slows and starts slippin' - you'll see my bars like its prison - your life'll get dark from living - so don't spark my vision - or you'll get locked in dropped wisdom - you wanna love me at present 'cause I can get it with the muscle (get love/admiration) but I see through the puzzle - you can't hustle a seer (one who sees more than the average) you can't imprison the mind - 'cause it's time and I'm a freer (of minds) my insight is key - my light see namaste - I don't play - I drop TRU to the T - H - with G - H - P (producer Gerard Haar Productions)- you see me - you never see lines - not aligned cleverly - I storm like the weather be - it's on definitely - my CD treasure in the sea - efforts stretch especially - at best against treachery - adversity that cursed me - it made me what I'm meant to be

HOOK
It's burning in my soul so I have to take action - play this we may get a real great reaction
(sample taken from the song Impact and mixed and scratched with DJ techniques)

I hear what they saying but I don't care if they famous - that's Tha Truth - it's me stainless - for real - this the deal - who I am - what's my name? - I don't do this for the fame - I do it to break myths - of those who come with bulls**t (edited) - I hear Byron Stripling spoke to kids listening - this fool in a school sayin' whites have no place in jazz - this disgrace - it was sad they had to face - so now blow (explosion sound) I'm on the chase - Tha Truth play police - on stereotypes - they say I speak heat with the beats - watch what you say when I'm around 'cause I'm bound - to have the worst views light the fuse of my sounds - and got rappers - not even from this country on the hunt with me - Logic, N.A., way too many to list - if you feel misunderstood - you could just play this disc - Non Conformists we open - so our minds like the ocean - we go stereo with mics and get stereotypes broken

This verse is for a certain person now it's Kobe that I'm cursing - you a showy type of person all for money and the fame - Kobe Bryant score(s) but Kobe's violent on the floor - he a bully and a coward more hate shower number 8 (now # 24 post rape case) - 'cause he'll try and choke a guy or poke your eye while he not lookin' - try that back against Shaq - you know the fact is that he shook (scared) and he lucky that I'm not tall enough to be in the NBA or I'd go Ben Wallace and send a message to display - 'cause he hide behind the league - they need their dirtiest player - so they can make more money off the fans that's paying major - for overpriced seats - I seek to watch ball for free - cause you won't find me payin' rich owners - more for me -  plus I'm all about Nash no flash I pass & help - my teammates is great it's my fate to share the wealth - so Steve (Nash) let 'em know - show 'em how 2 be a pro; you the true MVP that's why you won it - one for we

No comments:

Post a Comment