Thursday, August 4, 2011

Now

Say it loud - it's time to get it goin NOW - we roar 'cause it's foul - we livin in the same sequel (to sexism) - get 'em out they ways raised - women is equal - this one's for the people - all of us - not just the first like the prequel (Dec. of Independence) - women can do anything men can do - and hypocrites'll land in Planned Parenthood too - they be scarin you - mad -  its sad, rare, and true - men got lots of cash they don't wanna share with you - indeed - it's about greed and there's a need - I'm a man unprejudiced - I fan plans to settle this - unequal playin field - we need people get it - level this - and yo - don't be forcin no divorcin of abortion - don't be horsin (around with our) right to choose - prove the land of the free - so yo it's no morphin - what it's planned to be - let's get up - step up - elect what - we can be

HOOK
It's a big plan - the world raise women - to think that - they stay inferior to man - NOW group bring truth and superior plans - I rep get in the (recording) booth brining truth here to scams


It's a disgrace - let's change the luck set the pace - we need to see a woman join the presidential race (written in 2005)- and be in it to win it - and not just to place - men want food? - cook for your own face - stereotypes I bury and erase - let's stand and deliver no time for us to sink we - need to think swifter like the Grimke sisters - like E Cady Stanton - ladies get it stamping - we need to set our goals real high like the Hamptons - we not rest or campin - gotta be advancing - go up from the place in society we standing - girls can be ministers - girls can be finishers - girls can beat while collar businessman deliverers - girls can fight - excite - and play sports - girls can do anything a man can in short

I'm let y'all know when I blow - go for the top - I'ma encourage every female rapper I meet not to stop - don't let 'em condition you - Tha Truth who envision you - I detail - inspire a higher form of female - get at me - I'm happy to have ya rappin on my retail (CD) - don't stop and don't fail be the one who wrote the email - talkin' 'bout you ready with ease and drop hail (hard rhymes)- your new name for fame could be MC Grimke - look up what they did and speak good with their delivery -for now I'm "Wow! Who that?" - I rap and never bow - don't be submissive - I plow (go at) all the (sexist) cows in this business - I'm goin Queen Latifah - true U - N - I - to the T - Y - before she sold out & became a stereotype for pie ($) - my rhymes revolutionize - solutions in my eyes - my eyes is on the prize - not a typical guy's lives - - my lines is all knives - cut the pie size for guys

No comments:

Post a Comment