Sunday, August 7, 2011

Rhymes Anonymous

So hyped I can't sleep - ingest sedatives at night - hocus pocus the way I wrote this stay focused on my magic - flows (rhyme patterns) go in my brain - became stained it's a habit - no bull - I pull hits outta my hat like a rabbit - for these beats I get rabid like please I gotta have it - if not I'd be forced to take a course in computers - to form that HTML format maneuvers (to flow online) - rappers shoot lukewarm - worn they need tutors - I'm extroverted - flow flows like it's cursive - moves smooth like a surface - for clues you need to search this - won't lose - I cruise fueled by fire like a furnace - I could burst - gotta quench (my desire) - to vent (rhymes) is what my thirst is - I gotta research this - find a diagnosis - pine to rhyme - fine lines describe my psychosis - I'm itchin feel it slippin if I can't spill the written - rap's my pill - I'm back ill - gotta fill my prescription

HOOK
Rappers try to make it they don't know what they doin though - right now (echo) my favorite place in the world is the studio - creativity possess - I dress my thoughts they attest - at best I got a small addiction - check how I be ripping



It's time you heard of me I murder adversity - verbally I throw flows so ripe like tomatoes - they don't be comin right - I'm tight (skilled) sound - how I made those - profound - tight wound - cover ground like tornadoes - I don't see how they play those radio selections - headed in the wrong direction - check your (mental) protection (to resist canned music) check me - how I'm mentioning - respect me I'm ventin in the first step in admitting I'm a fiend - not for cream (cash) got a dream to drop 19 hundred track cuisine - hunt rhymes by any means - don't read junk magazines - they racist and I hate it - separate like pickin teams - shoot for me - salutes be - ways I blaze the truth I see - straight casually - ask for the beat's hand to marry me - the beat be talkin to me sayin take me home and carry me - I got a girl - but I still whirl like Tsunamis - my canvas is strong I write long like Deuteronomy - still I keep it deep seek to murder the economy - make the poor rich - rich poor - switch the war - I'm not done unless you stunned - don't rest I gotta run - put up a track - I'm back - writing's like my crack - I attack armed with notebooks - the harm wrote my hooks - how long can I go I need 12 step meetings - my addiction so strong - flow chose to keep proceeding - hide the clock stop the flow of time to give us what we needin

I see these wanna be gangstas - I added up factors - these actors can't win (succeed) like they played for the (Toronto) Raptors - yeah cause money ain't success - Einstein quotes'll tell you that - you a joke your rhymes is broke plus you lack - yo loop the beat rope it back - no joke with my attack - I'm off the wall - assault gall I assert for the cause - cause my plans made a band aid for my hurt with the gauze - I leave 'em awestruck while I research your flaws 'cause...

No comments:

Post a Comment