Friday, August 12, 2011

Impact

Fans in the UK want downloads to play me - Truth in the streets 'cross seas - the youth need - time to lay the seed - rhyme - Truth against greed - mind boosts send teams of words at these herds (echo) shake up the masses - government need glasses (not seein clearly) - they miss facts and need to get back in classes (humanities/civics/ethnic relations/ethics) - I studied for a masters (sociology) - I rap more and faster 'cause it's too many starvin - I'm conscious - it's alarmin - they watch this it's harmin - not doin nothin - see playin this CD's a way that you can do somethin - call 'em on their bluffin - the media lofts softballs - their questions is compliments - stop the applause (echo) - start questionin the laws - unrest we don't pause - gotta stretch out like paws - gotta get a new clause - cite and rewrite the bills - my writings like a pill - from The Matrix - take it make fate get a chill

HOOK
Here comes the impact - they numb to the facts - I run - get the ax - words cut and never lax - they tellin me Tha Truth got melody like a sax - I'ma use this to move this - world and how it acts


I'ma bring it up again - my thing with the pen - too many in the pen(itentiary) - to many meet the end - too many die ignored - once again I implore - we need to look at Darfur - the crooks there is more - troops out bombin - Vietnamin' the wrong war - ignorin Africa - the US bleed greed traffickers - leaders locked in Attica    - that'd be spectacular - I'm the most dramatica rhyme wreck and batter the opposition to me - don't stop you keep givin me - ammunition for my mic - that's right - locked and loaded - anything you say held against you and noted - court of opinions - bring me your dominions - too many is imprisoned in - the mergers got us swimmin in crazy monopolies - competition they is squashing these - my thoughts beg you to hear me - see it real clearly - feel me on the mic 'cause I write unlike my peers be

Conscious what I'm doin - in the struggle we is losing - you CEOs - I got bars (double meaning) I want you in - the corporate the criminals - they relaxed like its subliminal - me I get hyped on site - ready to riot - put me in jail and still fail to keep me quiet - I wanna move the world (echo) - this my chance to try it - the words that I speak from the street here to greet - got my eyes wide open - they try and hide cloning - when I get enough loot - I'll buy homeless homes and this ain't no joke - what I write is how I be - askin all world leaders to leave town for me - all of y'all is corrupt - this is what the masses need - my words cut like glass and touch the class of greed - though it's no classes except the ones we be teaching - first lesson stop frontin (lying) 'bout the oil you is seekin (major echo) - it goes real deep and I'm a Natural Disaster - 'cause I'll save you from a deacon or a pastor - it's too much cash leakin in the rich pockets - it's time to stop this - a hundred thou(sand) given to the rich at the Oscars - I throw tomatoes at the screen and scream - Yo Natural - hold up man - nah nah - tell 'em - tell 'em - nah get out my way 'cause yo - time for me to rock this - my words go out across the world - my mouth the cockpit - I'm a street prophet and the truth I unlock it - it's real clear -  this they don't want you to hear - but it's burnin in my soul so I have to take action - play this we may get a real great reaction - I'm movin with a faction sayin *buck* how they taxing - tax up the rich and switch the way they is acting - if they don't rap like this - I'm not checkin (caring) for ya - the world's much bigger than what's on your corner - it's never too late - I take a stand to reform ya - understand I'm a man with plans to transform ya - a diagrammed warrior (fighting ignorance)

No comments:

Post a Comment