Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Karma

My mind's like a horse in fright - I feel my mind's forced to write - I'll probably be in LPs that be six songs tight - I feel it's wrong to slight - T - R - U - T - H - I hate the way studios act like they too busy or too great - thats why you see LPs now and how the album comin late - when it come to dumb studio time - yeah I hate (echo) I guess they bate who I despise - unwise - who wanna rise - guess I could be - should - be unsurprised - like most other lives - they won't wanna be smothered in truth - they prefer bein (echo) covered in lies (echo) so now it's you that's in my bars - I wanted you to act better - you coulda helped make the album they touting the new rap that's better (echo) the fact trend setter - the tracks acts I capture better - attack - catch your cheddar ($) give it to cats that need it better - you ain't wanna call me back - now you miss out - it's karma - I told you to your face it's not me - wait fate'll harm ya

HOOK
Karma got us all you might think it don't your wrong - wait a few years it'll sear you like a prong - I been through so much sh** - I been waitin for too long - now you gonna feel my pain as I drain it in my song



People worried about their hair not concerned with world affairs - people bald with cancer - you want answered who won (American) Idol? - I give a *buck* who won the title - you all sheep (followers) - I'm like a rifle - I blast facts at your melon (head) - yeah I'm tellin' while you sellin - I'm a felon - while you dwelling with wolves in sheeps clothing (politicians) - while you posing - I'm upholdin - real woven truth that's holdin - I'm a criminal - breakin the laws of raps you cloning - and while you worried about your hair - I dare to care about cancer - you could regrow your stupid hair - but they're in doubt and have no answer - I used to hate karma - harm a guy for no apparent (reason) - but now I see my arms is rampant - this muscle man it's transparent - and think about the days where kids abused me like my parents - but now karma got me amped kid - bring harm you get stamped kid - I'm a non violent pacifist - but karma could still get ya even seein how I handle *ish* if forced into a corner - 'cause I got a lotta love but I'm human so I'm warnin ya

By the way I was drivin - glidin - ridin down the highway - seen this bumper sticker - picture the sign the time of day - it said, "Welcome to America - Now learn to speak English." Me and C we finished (upset) with *ish* we quick to pull - this prick think ignorant like a bullfighter (echo) - C full of flames like a lighter - she bright with brain like a fighter (trained pugilist) - we say, "Hey fool, You need to learn Native languages 'cause the English stole this land and never repaid the damages." - So that bumper sticker and shove it up your (*edited*) - and know you slow and grow ignorant ones you know who grow around you they bound to agree 'cause most can't take confrontation - but Tha Truth is a master who bring disasters that you facin - they say the truth hurts - they say ignorance is bliss - so your money's anesthesia (for the rich) though reality is missed - but do it ($) really make you happy? - or happy with how they jealous? - 'cause see I'd rather get love than hate for bein overzealous - and they don't love you - if they wasn't caught they'd probably rob ya - and think you a greedy snob and plot on how to conquer ya - me - I'm a monster - An open minded - no blinded - go find it - it's time - I throw timeless fineness - lines and bars is no concern - I throw truth I grow and learn - I burn with questions - answers - dancers trance and turn - physically and mentally - eventually I'll grab ya - you can run from the facts but the truth (double meaning) and karma have ya

OUTRO: Haka on the beats (producer Haka from the UK)

No comments:

Post a Comment