Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Right One

Intro
Half Breed (Shout out to producer Half Breed aka The Derelict aka Mr. Hyde aka Asharri the Vagabond aka STK/Self Taught Knowledge from Pine Ridge Reservation. He also produced the track for Impact on this CD & several tracks on Tha People's Music CD I did.)


I couldn't sleep for days in a haze my song plays - I was lookin' for you - but in all the wrong ways - these rhymes in my mind - I'm feelin lonely all the time - wanna go home and find a dime (perfect 10) - so divine - sick of sleepin alone - on the phone (with lame girls) - fight the grind - I talk - but I'm walkin still in the night blind - I run (away from them) - still lookin for the right one to find - it's fish in the sea - no doubt but I be - so picky - so it's tricky to find one for me - (echo) - Truth he come smoothly - me - absolutely - love sick - watch I don't slip I'm gettin' woozy - show me what's on your mind - I got time - I could prove me (who I am) find one - go have fun - see a movie - met too many ditzes - flakes - a few floozies - some looked nice - I'm the type it (just looks) don't move me - I need one that stuns with her mind not to loose me

HOOK
You can't find the right one - can't rest and feel done - watch how you talk - gotta walk you can't run - (you) need patience - (I) know you hate it - (you) want fun (to) be elated - you sleepin' alone and want know what is fated.


Sick of the rest I gave the internet a test - first time we met you act so unimpressed - I was feelin (liking) your dress (outfit) - spent time to invest - we ate at Friday's - the kind of day I feel best - 'cause your thoughts is so deep - it's steep - I digress - got caught up in your eyes - so fine - I'm a mess- she steady feelin ready to give up on that quest - to find a man that understand and try to do his best - we can't sleep tonight - we sit talk so it's like - about 3 in the a.m. - we stayed in the car - we can't stop talkin - we gazin' at the stars - I drove mad far - just about an hour - but most girls is shacks - you're stacked like a tower - got knowledge - that's power - about more than flowers - we talked about "sheep" (conformists) - we get deep (conversations) where most cower - that night I could sleep - I got like 9 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment