Saturday, August 13, 2011

Truth Intro

This intro was done by DJ Filthy Rich (R.I.P.). This is a very brief clip taken from the Its Time (Club Mix) he did. I put the entire version of it on my Tha Civil Rights Movement Part II album, which came out after this one. Before he died we spoke of our mutual love for the art of DJ techniques in hip hop and this is just a clip/sample of his skills. From my song Its Time he took the lines "Let's get it right I'll excite the type light up a fire," and "I'm reppin for the truth this is proof," and fused it together to sound something like: Get it right I'm Tha Truth - Get it right - Tha Truth - Get it - Get it. He actually turned it into a couple of different types of messages from my original intent and I thought it sounded spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment