Sunday, August 7, 2011

Who's the Master

INTRO
The intro and song are all a metaphor and spoof of the 80's movie The Last Dragon starring Taimak and Vanity. The song and intro takes some of the concepts from the film and uses it as a metaphor for ignorant rap music v.s. conscious/political hip hop music.

They rewinding my rhymes like watchin the Sixth Sense (movie) - gotta stop it's intense - then watch the raps drop - shock and invent - sent fame wouldn't change me - like Jamie Foxx baby - I'm prepared - I know they scared 'cause I tell it like it is - bring truth on the mic - for the kids for the grown - an unknown disaster - it's Natural it's me boy - like Bruce LeRoy - watch it's comin faster - ruthless - Tha Truth kid - studied under masters - I uncover pastors - bring thunder out the rafters - it's a whole legion of us waitin in the wings - ready to roll - word is born - we come on ready to spring - it's time to bloom - rhymes kaboom! in this thing - don't test the left wing - straight doin new things (echo) Relentless - Truth - brings - Natural Disasters - Non Conformists formed we sworn to be the masters - molds you can't plaster

HOOK
You now dealin with some masters you don't want to come after - our wit hit faster - put away your plaster - we breakin the mold - it's time to find a new caster - we seen what they do - aligned a crew of true masters


All these rappers talkin 'bout they the best? (echo) but they claims remain lame just the same as the rest - on a test they would fail - though 'hoods on the scale - don't change - you (rappers) make change - but not the kind that matter - you need to change up your batter - come with a different mix - all these ignorant hits - at first I got bitter - now deliver these spits (raps) - keep littering for chips ($) - while I master this bit - we come faster after it - it's been told - we see and break the mold - you can't plaster it - you simply can't change if your mind stay the same - can't get a degree if you stand where you remain - cant stop bein bland if you branded like a stain - I catch rec (do it well) and explain - too many lost and they lame - took a minute - came back - the facts frame - I reign raps - take a break from time to time - so I can shape line for line - take it in for your mind - I drop it don't stop - fallin' rock - watch the signs - you can't be surprised - one of the first rappers who see times with both eyes - see right through your lies

If you don't recognize your self (echo) than who will? (echo) raps been infected my facts the new pill - dropin this - rockin this - lockin this flow - ask LeRoy - (echo) like him I rock the glow - they said, "You're a rapper."  I said, "They won't hear me. My politics, brain, name - they don't endear me." I didn't look into my soul, but now I did so watch this - you now dealin with a man with the power to stop fists (violence) - and change the whole (rap) industry back to what it was - 'bout the music not the plugs for corporations love - they made rap so bad I had to lace up my gloves - words is nuclear powered I shower from above - not conceited but got heated from hearin' you (ignorance) for years - I see these kids buyin you - my soul cried true with tears - and in 2006 I unleashed my inner beast - lyrically backed into a corner - now rap back a warrior



No comments:

Post a Comment